In our second event together, Bottom Line Law Group is proud to sponsor the Social Media Clubhouse in Austin, Texas during South by Southwest (“SxSW”). The Social Media Club and its founders, Chris Heuer and Kristie Wells, have put a tremendous amount of effort into organizing this event. Following up on the Social Media Week events of last month in San Francisco and around the world, the Clubhouse will host some of the most stimulating discussions during SxSW Interactive:
- Saturday March 13 at 3pm CST: The Synaptic Web Summit sponsored by Intel
- Sunday March 14, 2010 at 3pm CST join us for Maximum Engagement! Understanding the Social Media Multiplier hosted by Awareness Inc.
- Monday March 15, 2010 at 1pm CST we will convene The CoWorking Summit sponsored by Moonfruit.
- Every day at 6pm will be the SxSW Daily Recap Show hosted with TechZulu.
- Musical showcase with KUT Live featuring Hilary York on Saturday at 5pm CST; Loose Leaves on Sunday at 5pm CST, The Ashes on Monday at 3pm CST and Kole Christensen on Tuesday at 5pm CST.
Each of these events will be livestreamed on the Clubhouse website, or you can watch them right here at Mashtag (see embedded video below). See their website for the complete list of Clubhouse residents. I’ll be joining them in Austin this weekend and tweeting live updates over the next few days (@antonejohnson), along with many others, using the hashtag #SMCH3.
Watch live video from socialmediaclub on Justin.tv